The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Middle East Report Jan. 8,2016

Image result for hell

People are not sent to Hell for their sins. If they were, we’d all be going there. People send themselves to Hell for refusing to accept the remedy the Lord provided for their sins, and that’s to accept Yeshua's death as payment in full for their redemption

Sitrep Syria Jan. 8, 2016......Assad and his allies now trying to secure southern Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGdTUHTDb9Y

Image result for Natash Melhem


Initial interrogation of the five detained accomplices of Natash Melhem, pictured above, the triple Tel Aviv murderer who died in a gunfight Friday, Jan 8, revealed that he was part of an Islamic State (ISIS) cell. He was run to ground after a week by the operations branches of the police and Shin Bet at his home town of Arara in the Wadi Ara district. When called on to surrender, Melhem opened fire and died in a brief gunfight with the Border Police’s Special Anti-Terror unit.
He used the same Specter M4 Falcon submachine gun with which he murdered Alon Bakal and Shimon Revimi outside a Dizengoff café on New Year’s day and the cab driver Amin Sha’aban near the Mandarin hotel in north Tel Aviv an hour later. Five people were arrested as his accomplices. They guarded him in his hideout, brought him food and attended to his other needs.
The full gamut of “signal intelligence” was strained to the limit to locate the fugitive terrorist. It was a blunder by one of Melhem’s close helpers in making a call on the cell phone stolen from the murdered taxi driver that ultimately pinned him down. Meanwhile, human intelligence methods were intensively applied by security service agents who scoured the gunman’s home ground in the Arab Israeli town of Arara and drew up a map of the Melhem clan of thousands, with the help of a DNA sample he left at the scene of the Dizengoff shooting. Its members were gradually cleared of sheltering the fugitive by a painstaking process of elimination, all the while drawing the net closer to their target and his hideout.
It would seem that the police Yamam commando team selected to confront the gunman should have been told to disable him and bring him in, so as to draw out valuable information about additional ISIS cells, and find out who were his controllers in Israel and abroad, his orders, how he was trained, where he obtained his sidearm, how he managed to escape and hide - as well as, possibly, what further attacks he planned, where, how and with which helpers.
Yamam operatives are excellent marksmen. Yet although they won precious seconds to get their aim straight, thanks to the attack dog with them forcing Nashat Melhem to come out in the open, they nonetheless fired at his upper body, head and hand. He died instantly still clutching the Falcon submachine gun that stayed with him all the way from Dizengoff St.

The operation’s success cannot be rated as complete. Melhem alive would have been a excellent source of valuable intelligence on the background of his murderous attack in Tel Aviv. Disabling rather than killing shots might have left a living source of information on what was clearly a meticulously planned terror attack by a gunman with a support team.


The following poem was written by my friend Roger


As this Nation rips asunder,
who will take the plunder?

Isis dreams of total domination,
the Creator desires a new sensation!

“My earth”, he cries, “My revelation,
you will not shame my creation!”

Hamas, Hamas, who put you in charge?
don’t you realize I will barge!

Into your plans I will stand,
you will not succeed in this land!

I know every hair on your head,
into your future you’ll be lead!

Virgins to greet you, you’ll be surprised
it will be too late when you realize                           

I am in charge you’ll bow before me,
My name is Yahweh, you’ll see                       

You should have bowed to my son,
Yahshua, the Holy Risen One.

As you cut the heads off my saints,
the blood you spilled will make you faint!

I will remind you in this hour,
why I’m sending you into dire-mire!!!

You’ll call for mercy in that hour,
“You had none” I’ll say, “while in power.”

Your judgment, Just for this unholy lust,
you’ll find out, it’s not back to dust!

The second death you never knew,
when you find out, you’ll turn dark blue  ! ! !

The one you served will master you,
in ways your victims, never knew.

They cried for mercy, to find none,
you’ll know that feeling, screaming you’ll find one.

One place forever without me,
you’ll find how sad that will be,                       

My enemy will master Thee!
Unless you repent and come to me.

I am Yahweh, I sent my son,
Jesus, the holy one.

He’s the best master you’ll ever know
you must bow your heart and he’ll show


He’ll fill you with my Spirit
and deliver you from sin.

You’ll feel my love and I’ll begin
to change you from within.

Come to me, there’s not much time
The Devil tricks so many into crime,

come now, come now unto me
I’m the true Father – you’ll see
how much I truly love thee!

I am that I am, the only Creator
My name is Yahweh – I am the Mighty One
Don’t forget the Red Sea!


No comments: