The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

King George IV Backs Down



After much fanfare and threats of draconian executive orders against second-amendment ownership of guns, in the end, King Obama decided to go quietly into the night rather than suffer a humiliating defeat at the hands of legions of state governments and 2nd amendment rights organizations. Watch the interesting videos below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcu4UXEBHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aDT2cJ2PQ
Jackson County, Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman said that he will not enforce any new gun laws that he believes are unconstitutional. Sheriff Peyman said that the U.S. Constitution is "like the Bible" because "you either believe it or you don't." Sheriff Peyman said: "I swore an oath to the Constitution. And in the Constitution is the Second Amendment and that's what this country is based upon. How can I rightfully in my own mind and in my heart come in and take guns away from people when that is their protection?" 

When asked how he would protect Americans from gun violence, Sheriff Peyman said: "The Second Amendment, the way it was designed was to protect the people. In protection, it's just like if I'm a bad guy and I'm going to go kick a door but I know that the guy behind that door has a gun, and I go to this other door where I know a guy doesn't have a gun, that's the door I'm going to kick."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Nx5MJNINQ

No comments: