Friends, I think there is an idea we have to consider about the U.S. Dollar. What if Russia or some other country decides to back their currency with Gold or Silver? I think this would have a major negative effect on the U.S. dollar.
I have said numerous times that the attack on Libya by NATO was because of Muammar Gaddafi’s intention of starting a gold backed, pan-African currency. the day after Libya was bombed into the stone age, the West set-up a central bank in Libya! The Luciferians seek to destroy any sovereign nation that does not have a central bank. exposing of Hillary Clinton’s emails now shows that one of the main intentions for attacking Libya was because of the threat this gold backed currency posed to the Western central banking “order” or what I call the Luciferians.
A Russian, UN, World bank, Indian, South African or Chinese Gold or Silver backed currency is not beyond the realm of possibility when we consider all that has happened in the world in the last year. for example, the U.S. created a vacuum in the middle East when we exited Iraq and ISIS and Russia filled that vacuum. Russia entered Syria to help their old friend Assad.
By the way, 5,000 ISIS fighters have fled Iraq and Syria and gone to Libya where in my opinion, they will further de-stabilize Libya and northern African nations including Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan, Chad, Mauritania and Nigeria and perhaps Egypt. I learned long ago in my counter-terrorism work that the jihadists are very mobile and quick to adapt to the battle.
Now, for some boring but vitally important economic statistics.
1. In the first three weeks of Jan. 2016 $7.8 trillion (T) in stock market wealth was wiped out globally and in the last six months $17T in the U.S.
2. King obama has added a minimum of $8.3T to U.S. debt.
3. Deutsche Bank (DB) lost $6.7 billion (B) Euros in 2015 and DB has a total capitalization of $25B Euros.
4. The Chinese stock market is down 50% since August 2015 and down 22% since 1 Jan. 2016.
5. In reference to the “oil patch” Wells Fargo has $17B in bad loans with only $1.2B in reserve; JP Morgan $750M and Citigroup has $600M in bad loans coming due in the next six months.
6. 50% of the stock market wealth created globally since 2011 has been destroyed!
7. The demand for Gold on 1 Jan. 2016 at the U.S. Treasury exceeded all orders for gold for the month of January 2015!
8. In 2007 U.S. money supply was $5.2T in 2015 it was $11.5T.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGCUzMjJGIU
Economic expert Harry Dent breaks down the floundering global market and what it portends for the US dollar. Harry Dent warns that a financial meltdown is imminent. Click the link below.
Janet Yellen defies king O’bomber “peddles fiction” about the worsening economy! Click the link below.