The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

This Is Why I Am Supporting RFK Jr. For the Presidency, March 19, 2024

 


My Story of Transformation


Watchman comment: The first President I remember Was Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower. I was born in 1947 but I do not remember Harry Truman. "Ike" was President from 1952 to 1960. In all of my 77 years I have never heard a President talk like RFK Jr. RFK Jr. has been put through the fire and survived to become a better person. 

123,633 views Premiered Oct 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWOsl-HfuY



No comments: