The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

It Appears The Baltimore Bridge Collapse Was A Terrorist Attack! March 27, 2024

 







Watchman comment: when I was working counter-terrorism I said several times to my colleagues if I were a terrorist I would simply blow up bridges and overpasses on the US interstate system and thereby shut down the US logistical system. This appears to be the case in Baltimore in my opinion.

  

Mar 27, 2024

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Ocp-CvgOI

"The TRUTH is coming out in the Baltimore bridge collapse" Strange Facts About The Baltimore Bridge Collapse:

1.General Mike Flynn made remarks about “Black Swan” event

2.The ship captain was an Ukrainian

3.A threatening text came from an Ukrainian

4. Three explosions on the bridge! Transformers????  

5. US intel sources say the I-95 bridge was a “cyber” terrorist attack

6. Analysts have been predicting a major US cyber attack for months.

7. This attack essentially shuts down the critical I-95 north south route!



437,304 views Mar 26, 2024

General Mike Flynn says the bridge collapse in Baltimore is a black swan event, and it's much bigger then we know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKp04zqZeHk







No comments: