The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Images, Lunar Eclipse, Hasso Pape, Wanda Alger, March 14, 2024

 

Your Watchman, above, just got drafted by the Ukrainians! The "ole war horse" will be back in action. 

lunar eclipse, Cincinnati, Ohio March 11, 2024

THE “FIERY ARROW OF ENOCH” AND THE COMING ECLIPSE



https://mailchi.mp/fc18714c1e98/wandas-weekly-newsletter-14154564?e=e4d34018d1

Hasso Pape: I continue to support Bible translation through software development. Here in Papua New Guinea, I’m working on software that improves the efficiency of Bible translation support operations. This will allow the current software developer, Jim, to take a furlough. In mid-2025, I plan to return to my previous role in Dallas. You can help Jim and his family get back to the field by becoming a regular partner at
wycliffe.org/partner/TheAlbrights.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments: