The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, March 8, 2024

The True State Of Our Union, March 8, 2024

 

 

RFK Jr.: How I See The State Of Our Union  


This is why your watchman is supporting RFK Jr. I feel he will risk his life to save our country. I also believe he is a man of religious faith. 

As an aside, did you know he is married to Cheryl Hines (above)  of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and that his first wife committed suicide (Mary below).





137,638 views Mar 7, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0yvc2Qhn5E



1 comment:

myself said...

Al, I like RFK too but are we sure his first wife committed suicide? I bet not. That face is not the face of a suicidal person. How about she was taken out??? Judith