The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Scripture, Christian Persecution, Hasso

 


Burning Christian's Homes in Pakistan

Angry Muslim Mob attacked in Jaranwal Pakistan. They burnt, destroyed, 25 churches and 300 Christian homes in one day on August 16th, 2023.

https://godsfellowshipministries.org/

https://godsfellowshipministries.org/persecution-christian




Sorry, the best copy available.....what the LORD told Julie about Bibi Neytanyahu and military traitors. I will send you an article that was posted on Gateway Pundit today. 



!

Update from Hasso
My new friends invited me on a hike!
photo:
This picture was taken at about 2/3 of the way out. The cluster of buildings just below the clouds (at 1 o'clock) is Ukarumpa.

Arrived on Time!

Praise the Lord! My travel was smooth, and I arrived in Ukarumpa in time for lunch Friday. My coworker, Jim, and his family had me over. For his wife's birthday, their children had baked a chocolate cake and decorated it like a turtle. Friday evenings, the teens serve burgers for the community. One of the other burger eaters invited me on a six-mile hike Saturday morning, so I've been having way too much fun to write home.

photo:
A little garden in the Singapore airport. I arrived on the Qatar plane way in the background.

Thank you for your prayers!

Hasso


Hasso works for Wycliffe Bible Translators, he is on assignment in Papua New Guinea




No comments: