The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

MUST WATCH VIDEO: Catholic Ken Peters Vision About The Rapture and Great Trib!

Image result for Ken Peters 1980 vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEbO-yjODtQ&t=923s

Friends, 

I found Ken's descriptions fascinating and amazing. I pray to Yeshua, my Lord and Savior that He takes me and my family in the rapture. I do not want to be on Earth during the Great Trib. 

Listen carefully to Ken's description of the anti-christ and the absolute despair in the world during the Great Trib. 

There were Christians doing good works especially with the thousands of abandoned infants and children. 

Here's my interesting observation, the technology and events that Ken saw in his vision in 1980 are here to day, so the rapture and Great Trib must be near!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHtSCWCSe2Q&t=2416s

No comments: