Friday, March 10, 2017
Here are some facts about Vault 7:
1. Wikileaks has released 8,761 documents from the CIA, Center for Cyber Intelligence.
2. These documents were in the possession of former U.S. Govt. hackers and contractors and others.
3. CIA violated its charter and mandate and committed crimes by dealing in Signals and Cyber Intelligence.
4. CIA produced approximately 1,000 hacking tools: trojans (horses), viruses, and other weaponized malware.
5. CIA's hacking tools used more computer code than Facebook.
6. They gave their illicit products to approximately 5,000 users.
7. CIA listens to EVERY Russian citizen (and every citizen of the world) via consumer electronics and the "Internet of Things".
8. CIA set their hacking tools loose and illegally on the Executive branch of our govt.
9. It now appears the alleged hacking of the DNC was a CIA operation to place false blame on Russia.
10. The CIA has committed crimes against our Republic and the American people.