Many people, most of them in tropical countries of the Third World, die of preventable, curable diseases.… Malaria, tuberculosis, acute lower-respiratory infections, It is not uncommon for 6.1 million people to die yearly. People die because the drugs to treat those illnesses are nonexistent or are no longer effective. They die because it doesn’t pay to keep them alive.
So many more people are dying each year through the ravages of preventable, curable diseases, why is the "Lame Stream Media" and Western governments panicking over a few hundred -- so far -- deaths to Ebola?
The answer is simple:
1) Panic allows governments to initiate an invasion of Central and Southern Africa, which is Kingdom #8 of the Club of Rome Plan to reorganize the world into precisely the 10 kingdoms foretold 2,500 years ago in Daniel 7:7-8.
2) Panic allows governments to begin an internal change to more restrictions over individual citizens and easier ability to eventually take away all rights and liberties guaranteed by our Constitution.
let's examine how the West is invading Central and Southern Africa in the guise of "helping fight Ebola"!
Thousands of UK troops would be sent to Sierra Leone to enforce a military lockdown under radical plans to defeat Ebola being considered by Britain’s most senior Army officer.
General Sir Nick Carter is leading a review of the UK’s response to the virus, and could use 3,000 British soldiers to impose a blockade and restrict human movement in the African country and use the Royal Navy ships to patrol its coastal waters.
What does a military seek to accomplish immediately as they are imposing a dictatorship on a subject people?
They take the following actions:
1) enforce a military lockdown
2) impose a blockade
3) restrict human movement in the .... country.
4) Use "Navy ships to patrol its coastal waters
Defensce sources disclosed that options to be considered by Sir Nick go much further and include UK troops deploying to towns and villages deep inside Sierra Leone. From a military perspective Ebola is like a biological warfare attack and should be countered accordingly. There needs to be a clampdown on human movement inside Sierra Leone and possibly to and from the country.
Once British troops arrive in Sierra Leone, that country will suffer a dictatorship imposed upon its citizens, all in the name of combating Ebola and nowAmerican troops are on their way to Africa.
Troops from the 101st Airborne Division will not receive full protective Hazmat suits for their mission in West Africa. They’re being sent to West Africa – but won’t get full protective Hazmat suits.
The point I want to make is that American troops are invading Western African nations under the guise of fighting Ebola.
In other Ebola news the U.S. military is forming a 30-person "quick-strike team" equipped to provide direct treatment to Ebola patients inside the United States. The team will be under orders to deploy within 72 hours at any time over the next month. The team will include five doctors, 20 nurses and five trainers, Pentagon press secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby said in a statement.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered chief of the Northern Command, Gen. Chuck Jacoby, 'to prepare and train a 30-person expeditionary medical support team that could, if required, provide short-notice assistance to civilian medical professionals in the United States, Kirby said.
Drugs and vaccines are desperately needed to combat the spread of the disease, so what do the U.S. and other nations have to work with right now?
A host of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies are working in tandem with government units on treatments — and preventatives — for the highly contagious and deadly disease.
1) ZMapp was developed using U.S. federal grant money and in partnership with the Pentagon and national health agencies.
2) Canada-based Tekmira Pharmaceuticals TKMR has an Ebola treatment that utilizes an RNA interference mechanism, which essentially targets and shuts down the viral strain responsible for the outbreak.
3) Hemispherx Biopharma HEB will begin testing two of its existing drugs in partnership with the DoD to see if the drugs can combat the deadly disease.
4) Alferon is currently used to treat genital warts caused by the human papilloma virus.
5) Ampligen is an experimental antiviral used to combat a range of disorders.
6) BioCryst BCRX received $2 million more in funding from the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases to accelerate its development of a drug that can treatment hemorrhagic fever viruses, including Ebola and Marburg.
7) NanoViricides NNVC has started synthesizing a second-generation Ebola drug candidate and is now working to move it into evaluation.
8) GlaxoSmithKline GSK, Johnson & Johnson JNJ, NewLink Genetics NLNK, and Crucell are all working on vaccines that could stem the spread before it even starts.
In his DVD "Medical Murder", Bill Schnoebelen shows how a Big Pharma company steps right in with a new vaccine to "fight" an ailment just identified by the Federal Government. The collusion between Government and Pharma to create new diseases so a new vaccine can be sold is demonstrated without doubt.
The prospect of huge profits to Pharma from Ebola is so great and so tempting, someone would have had to create a new global disease had Ebola not already existed! There is a lot of money to be made on the way to the New World Order.