The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thus Saith The Lord God of Israel



Friends, below is a word of knowledge from the Lord.

To my believers - Hear what I am saying, see what I am doing, he who has an ear to hear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying, “Let him see what I am doing”.
        Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, to the followers of Jesus Christ the son of God, who is risen from the dead.  “Stand up and declare my purpose for Israel and the Land I have given to my chosen forever.”  Genesis 13:15-17 Churches need to support Israel and my mission”, said the Lord God of Israel.  “I am bringing my people back into the land,  I’ve given them, mine to give” saith the Lord. “I need my beloved Born Again kingdom believers to support my plan, my purpose from old happening now.” Ezekiel 36:24 “Help me” saith the Lord of Israel, fulfill prophesy, partner with me.  Stand up and don’t fear, declare my Word boldly, help bring my people home.  Stand against the enemies of Israel; help them hold on to what is theirs.  Fight for them as you would fight for your home and children.  Fight for them with all your hearts.  Do whatever it takes.  Make your leaders aware.  Point the scriptures out to them clearly.  Help them see.  Study prophesies of old, now coming to pass in front of your eyes
Ezekiel 36:24, Jeremiah 23:7-8, Psalms 83 (They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.  Let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel be no more remembered.)   
        My vision will happen.  I need my beloved born-agains to support Israel. Romans 15:27   Invest in them spiritually by prayer and reading.  Invest with money, into the nation, army, schools and synagogues.  Invest in my purpose says the Lord.  I will bless you and your seed. Genesis 12:1-3  If you truly love me you will support my plan I’ve longed for from the beginning, for my first love – Israel. I have grafted you into the covenant of love I have for them I’ll never break.     Ephesians 2(Grafted in to the Commonwealth of Israel), Romans 15:27 There are so many threats against my people, Israel.  Psalms 83   Many want to destroy my purpose destined from old.  They want to see my plan destroyed, my people overcome and never remembered is what they’d like, but this will never happen! Psalms 83:4   My beloved will rise like never before to support the root which has supported them for so long.  Your desire to help Israel, my chosen, will increase.  You will see ways to help and be excited knowing you are helping me, saith the Lord.  In becoming a support system for my people, prayer is not enough.  Israel deserves a tithe, one tenth of churches offerings going to Israel.  It’s time to rise out of narcissism and help Israel. Romans 15:27 (Duty to minister in carnal things) It’s o.k. to minister to one another and to other parts of the world, but not at the expense of missing my heart’s desire to bless Israel in this season saith the Lord. Genesis 12:1-3 (Blessing and cursing flows)
I command the body of Christ to fulfill this destiny in this season and rise in support.  The time of the gentiles is almost fulfilled.  When the fullness of the gentiles has come in, All Israel will be saved, I will remove their sins”, saith the Lord. Zech 12:10  You must focus on Israel and my heart’s desire to bless Israel in the midst of such troubled times.  Remember my children, those who bless Abraham’s seed will be blessed and those who curse Abraham’s seed will be cursed.  Act now, bless and support Israel. Genesis 12:1-3 (Value! Value! Value!)
        
My Beloved, Oh, My kingdom believers, my heart is pulsing, my plan, almost complete.  I am so excited saith the Lord.  My love, Israel, is about to see manifested glory.  Their eyes will see what you’ve seen, the Son of God, the Messiah-King.  They will see.  The time is near, Israel will have no more tears, no more fear!  The future is coming soon, so be ready.  What a joyous union and celebration it will be.  Thus saith the Lord God of Israel. A season of Jubilee. Zechariah chapters 
12-14                                     
© 6/22/2006          SS 9/9/2013      

No comments: