The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The TRUTH About TUCKER CARLSON, May 9, 2023

 

 

A PROPHECY, Jonathan Cahn, Russell Brand, Tom Woods, Rupert Murdoch

May 8, 2023

I've loved Tucker Carlson for his high-quality #journalism and fearless speaking truth to power. Tucker lasted 7 years on #FoxNews before getting #cancelled in April. I waited till I got a prophetic word for him before sharing my pastoral response. I have a word for him! Watch till the end to hear the Prophecy for Tucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN01rghMuUw



No comments: