The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Prophecy nd Scripture, May 23, 2023

 





May 17, 2023

An update from Wanda in the middle of her 3-month "pause."

REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS ALREADY SPOKEN....

 

From "Why He Doesn't Always Show Us Our Future" (May 21, 2020)
 

Satan can only copy and counterfeit what I do. Hell has no creative power nor ability to plan something on their own. They can only mimic, puppet, and contort what I’ve already spoken and established. Thus, what some see in dreams, visions, and even nightmares, are merely the Adversary’s manipulations of what he’s already seen and heard. He takes what I’ve previously revealed and twists it to terrorize and cause fear and doubt. He has no other recourse or option. That’s how limited he truly is.   Thus, I do not always reveal what is in My hand. As he tries to counter My moves and second-guess My  plays, I choose to hold back My greatest hand for the win.  I am not trying to keep you from seeing your future. I’m keeping it from him

 

 

Excerpt from "Fear Me First and The Curse Shall Be Lifted" on October 20, 2020)


There is a curse on your land, America! Life is in the blood and there has been innocent blood not only spilled, but taken and drunk by demented souls who have blasphemed and corrupted everything that is holy. Do you not understand the legal rights that have been handed to the adversary because of these crimes of polluted passion and perverted power?  Do you understand the abominations that have been committed behind closed doors that have given hell access to your inheritance? This curse alone has put your nation under a blanket of blindness and a fog of futility. Until this curse is lifted, heaven cannot – WILL NOT – pour out My Spirit from the bowls of intercession that have been collected. THIS is what you must align with and agree upon so that the promise can be secured, and your inheritance granted.

You think you have discerned this president’s heart as compromised and ungodly (President Trump)? By whose standards? You think you have determined My priorities through your political alliances and religious reasonings? FOOLS! You cannot discern spiritual realities when you walk in the fear of man. Nor can you judge what is true when you have logs in your eyes and bitterness in your soul. Have you not read that I have am a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to those who do not fear Me above all else? I do this for your own good, to purify your senses and sanctify your convictions. When you truly FEAR ME above all else, NOTHING will have power over you, and your heart will discern rightly from wisdom that is not of the flesh.

 

 

WE ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED
(From Wanda's Facebook post, November 17, 2020) 


In the coming days, many Christians who have been skeptical of the supernatural realities of the Spirit are going to be shocked out of their unbelief - not by signs, wonders, and miracles, but by the exposure of witchcraft and deep occult operations in high places. The previously unbelievable dark practices of the underworld that are about to be exposed will serve to awaken a slumbering Church and stir many hearts for the power of the Holy Spirit.  Even as God’s enemies try to advance and encroach upon our territory, the true source of their power will be revealed and lift the veil of deception for all to see. The darkness itself will point to the truth of realms unseen and provoke a holy passion in the hearts of the true sons and daughters of the King.  The works of darkness may be shocking, but they will ignite a supernatural wave of the Spirit that the warlords can’t stop and the covens can’t counterfeit.

 

 

THIS IS NOT A RESCUE OF THE CHURCH, BUT A TRANSFORMATION OF MY BODY! 
(Word of the Lord shared on Wanda's Facebook, January 16, 2021) 


I have been answering your prayers and responding to your need for retribution much longer than you realize. I have been dropping you clues and revealing my plans, looking for those who will dare look closer and consider the proof of the heavenly plot unfolding. I have been speaking to the hidden ones and opening the eyes of those the world would deem fools. For it is only those with a childlike faith that can truly see through the fog of unbelief and break the code of silence. Yes, I will vindicate the seers - those who have been ridiculed and deemed unworthy of attention. The arrogance of man will soon be humbled by the revelations of the meek.
 
I am breaking the barriers! I am tearing down walls! For this is not a rescue of the Church, but a transformation of My body. This is not a revival for the holy, but a convergence of My Kingdom! I have already infiltrated every mountain of culture and raised up sons and daughters that have prepared the way for the deliverance now upon you. You have no idea the plans that have been laid and the table that has been set before you, right in the midst of your enemies.  Open your eyes and take a second look. The answers are right before you, if you but look and learn.
 
My government is one of peace and it is ever increasing without fail. Righteousness and truth are it’s foundations and it can never be usurped. Trust in My ways and rest in My heart. I yield to no other king and submit to no other rule. I alone hold the scepter to the Kingdom and it shall not be undone!



No comments: