The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

U.S. hires Putin to build a new bridge across the Ohio. Putin says he can do it in 5 months! Dec. 6, 2022

 

Notice, Putin is driving a Mercedes, so much for EU sanctions!

Sorry, I haven’t published much recently. I have been experiencing a heart problem which totally exhausts me. I see one of my heart doctors tomorrow. I ask for your healing prayers.

You know, when we get old most of us climb up on that cross with Yeshua and suffer. Fortunately, my suffering is very, very minor compared to what my Lord and Savior and most people go through in this wicked world.

We are indeed foreign travelers stuck in a wicked world. I know some day I am going on to eternal life with my Hero, Lord, King and Savior, Yeshua. I hope and pray I see everyone you there!  

Putin drives Mercedes across Crimea's Kerch bridge. 

Putin says he can build a bridge across the Ohio River that will cost far less than the $100 Billion + the U.S. is spending in armaments and corruption money in Ukraine!  




The new name for the bridge may be the Nero Family Ukrainian Corruption  Bridge of No Return! Another name proposed: The Pelosi McConnell Slush Fund Bridge but McConnell says he needs more payola for that. 

Nancy Bella Lugosi

Dec 5, 2022

President Vladimir Putin drove a car across the Crimean Bridge linking southern Russia to the annexed Crimean peninsula, less than two months since an explosion tore through one of the Kremlin chief's showcase infrastructure projects. The 19 km road and rail bridge, which was personally opened by Putin in 2018, was bombed on Oct. 8 (2 months ago) in an attack Russia said was carried out by Ukraine. Watch this video for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFlq0bi3-9o




No comments: