The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thank You Yeshua, HS, “The Christ Hospital” and God Bless Coach Leach! Dec. 15, 2022




Last week on Pearl Harbor day, Wednesday Dec. 7, I was dying and I experienced once again a “divine appointment” with “The Great Physician” Yeshua!

My wife wanted me to go to the ER on Monday and Tuesday and I said no, I have an appointment with one of heart doctors on Wednesday. We will wait until then to see what he says.

On Wednesday I couldn’t walk, my wife wheeled me in to see Dr. Noll. I was convinced I was having congestive hear failure.

I told Dr. Noll I cannot breathe. He checked me over and said this is not your heart, this is respiratory!  His wonderful nurses pushed me at 90MPH to the ER where fortunately there were only about 10 people.

Dr. Jewell, nurse Brittany and the entire staff did the full range of tests and treatments.

They put some kind of medicine patch on my chest, they did an EKG, they gave me a steroid and best of all they put me on a breathing machine with medicine in it. I had done this breathing machine before in 1960s when I was in the U.S. Army when I got very sick overseas.

Well, my initial appointment with Dr. Noll was at 10AM and by approximately 3:30PM my wife and I left the ER, again another “divine appointment” because by the time we left the ER was overflowing to the outside.

I also want to emphasize that Ivermectin and HCQ kept me alive until I got to “The Christ Hospital”.

By the way, my wife and I only go “the Christ Hospital.” We believe the name means something. I am not totally out of the woods yet but I am 95% better.

This is at least the 5th time Yeshua and the H.S. have saved me from death. There is power in Psalm 91!

Finally, I hope and pray Yeshua has let Coach Leach into heaven. He had a similar heart sickness to mine and did not live. Yeshua please grant him mercy.  We need people like Coach Leach in heaven.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Your Watchman




Mike Leach's Last Post-Game Press Conference After Mississippi State's Win vs. Ole Miss, R.I.P

You will hear Mike regularly cough during the presser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4702ZJzRI



When Mike Leach taught 'Insurgent Warfare & Football Strategy' at WSU

Senator Michael Baumgarner joins College Football Live to recount the story of how Coach Mike Leach's famous "Leadership Lessons in Insurgent Warfare & Football Strategy" class came to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgtCY7BRiiA



Mike Leach Emotional Video Before His Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goKOLTOvCk0

Dec 13, 2022

Mike Leach, the eccentric longtime college football coach who was guiding the Mississippi State Bulldogs, has died. He was 61. The school announced his death on Today. "Mike was a giving and attentive husband, father and grandfather," Leach’s family said in a statement. "He was able to participate in organ donation at UMMC as a final act of charity. We are supported and uplifted by the outpouring of love and prayers from family, friends, Mississippi State University, the hospital staff, and football fans around the world. Thank you for sharing in the joy of our beloved husband and father's life." The school said Leach died following complications from a heart condition. "Coach Mike Leach cast a tremendous shadow not just over Mississippi State University, but over the entire college football landscape," school president Mark E. Keenum said in a statement. "His innovative 'Air Raid’ offense changed the game. Mike's keen intellect and unvarnished candor made him one of the nation's true coaching legends. His passing brings great sadness to our university, to the Southeastern Conference, and to all who loved college football. I will miss Mike's profound curiosity, his honesty, and his wide-open approach to pursuing excellence in all things." He brought that knowledge to the Red Raiders, where he developed several quarterbacks into gunslingers – Kliff Kingsbury and Graham Harrell to name a few. He was 84-43 with Texas Tech and 5-4 in bowl games. Three years later, Leach took the Washington State job and brought the Cougars to prominence. Again, he would put together an offense that saw Gardner Minshew and Anthony Gordon rack up more than 4,000 passing yards in their respective seasons. He spent eight years at Washington State and led them to an 11-win season in 2018. He was 55-47 with the Cougars and 2-4 in bowl games. "We are heartbroken and devastated by the passing of Mike Leach," interim athletics director Bracky Brett said in a statement. "College football lost one of its most beloved figures today, but his legacy will last forever. Mike's energetic personality, influential presence and extraordinary leadership touched millions of athletes, students, coaches, fans, family and friends for decades.



Mike Leach on weddings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIap2_tmng



Mike Leach Gives Valuable Marriage Advice After Mississippi State QB Chance Lovertich Engagement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc4KtXw1v9Y



Mike Leach answers question on why he wasn't wearing mask vs LSU

At his Monday press conference, Mississippi State head football coach Mike Leach was asked why he wasn't wearing a mask on the sidelines during the LSU game Saturday. The question was asked by a reporter with the New York Times. Leach's response is, well, awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtJM8J_qfPk&t=5s

 


Wyoming friends remember legendary college football coach Mike Leach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOEF-fCM69k

Mike Leach has a lot to say about student loans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxjOtvvE5A

Mike Leach: The 60 Minutes Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIAmittk0qg

Mike Leach answers question on why he wasn't wearing mask vs LSU 


Mike knew how to handle the “lame stream media”

Sep 29, 2020

At his Monday press conference, Mississippi State head football coach Mike Leach was asked why he wasn't wearing a mask on the sidelines during the LSU game Saturday. The question was asked by a reporter with the New York Times. Leach's response is, well, awesome. Video courtesy of Hail State Productions.

Iowans remember Mississippi State football coach Mike Leach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HyM7qA_w0




No comments: