The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

GO BEARCATS!!! Trump GOAT!!!

In reference to one young Bearkitten in the interview: Hey Bearkitten, my family was forced to change their name during World War 1 from Wilhelm to Williams because of persecution from fellow non-German Americans. The Kaiser and Germans were not liked by our fellow Americans mainly because of British propaganda about "babies on bayonets". See the Corbett Report excellent documentary series on World War 1. 
Also, I have seen illegal aliens carrying Honduran and Mexican flags. My family would have been very angry with me if they saw me carrying a German flag.  My mother did not want me to learn German or speak it and refused to converse with me in German. Despite the persecution my family went through we are red, white and blue through and through! Four sons served in the military and our cousin was a POW in Korea. I am retired from the U.S. Army and loved serving the American people.
Overall, I was proud of what my fellow Bearcats and Bearkittens had to say.
GO BEARCATS! 12 and 2 in football and 18 and 3 in basketball.
Watch the interesting video below. 
https://www.infowars.com/did-trump-cave-on-the-government-shutdown/

No comments: