The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Monday, September 10, 2018

Kasich Says In The Video: "McCain Was Put To Death! Kasich dice nel video: "McCain è stato messo a morte

Image result for Kasich memes

Patriots, 

I and my excellent following found the Kasich video; remember Kasich and "No Name" were good buds. Q is right, these people are stupid. Q told us the first show was starting, enjoy the popcorn! This is truly an Ephesians 6:12 world and the red heifer has been born!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4XMQ0md3qg&t=618s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFgK9cajoU&feature=youtu.be

Reader comment: * Continue Psalm 91 prayers over Trump, Pence, Netanyahu, (families, administration,) America, Israel

* September is Preparedness month - also month of prayer and intercession

* PRAY-PRAY-PRAY - toward a Red Tsunami at Midterms. Dems touting Blue Wave. 17 investigations planned against Trump
  should they win - plan is to impoverish, destroy, imprison him/family; completely obliterate him and his holdings. 
* Pray to remove the spirit of offense against Trump among the churches; including evangelicals.
* Pray to uproot the seeds of complacency, laziness, dullness, blindness, apathy, inertia in churches. Instead, activation of the vote
   on behalf of Righteousness. The vote is the testimony in agreement with God's plan for America. 
*  ROSH HASHANAH - 5779 - Year of Fruit, Harvest, Productivity, Justice / Vindication

* Media Giants - Zuckerberg, et al - continue to attempt to shut down Conservative Voice. New platforms being raised - 
  Trust in the Holy Spirit to be our Technology - with or without social media. Giants can be taken down. David had 5 stones
   to take down giants who were wrongly occupying the land. 
* Lineup of disrupters outside Confirmation hearings being paid to interrupt proceedings. Monetary incentives given if they 
   were actually arrested and charged. Continue to pray for God's will, God's way.
* Pray against Operation Brown Stones - a marshal arts sect that engages in pedophila 
* Pray against practice of 'controlled strangulation' - demonic death game among abusers, young adults, sex trade
   causes brain damage and erratic behavioral patterns; Rescue, healing for victims
* Pray for a declaration of freedom on 9/11 from demonic activities
* Pray for a Declaration against Storm Florence - it is an unnatural, destructive storm pattern
* Psalm 27 "The Lord is my light and my salvation: Whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life: of whom aisle I be afraid?
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, though war should rise against me in this will I be confident. One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may swell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquires in His temple. ".......................F

Image result for Kasich memes

No comments: