The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Houston and Texas Under God's Judgment; Houston y Texas bajo el juicio de Dios

Image result for hurricane harvey 2017

Reader comment: Your "Houston & Texas Under God's Judgment" article stated, "This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX."

WHERE was it "originally published August 29, 2016?"
I searched  "Pamela Banda"  on your website and only one article came up - today, Monday, August 28, 2017. 

Also, I am not doubting the veracity of this article, however, could HAARP and chemtrails contributed to this weather crisis?  

(High Pressure on all sides of Houston prevented Hurricane from moving on.)...............A


(Watchman) Is it ironic that "The Great American Eclipse" occurred Aug. 21, 2017. As you know solar eclipses are warnings to the world and 5 days later Galveston and southern Texas are hit with the worst hurricane since 1961.

This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX.
Since I was a little girl, I have had dreams and visions, so seeing things is not new for me, but hearing words from the Lord is. I first started hearing words from Him in 2011. When He speaks to my heart, He sometimes confirms it with scriptures, dreams, or visions, but mostly scriptures.
When I was young, my mom’s friend in Christ prophesied I was a prophet. We never talked much about it, but my mom would tell people, “My daughter sees things”. I just look at it like, that’s how the Lord communicates with me.
For the past six months, the Lord had been telling me I needed to prepare for what was coming. I wasn’t quite sure what He meant, so I just ignored him. I know that sounds bad, but each time I would try to focus on it I would get distracted. I knew His preparation included fasting and asking Him exactly what He wanted me to do. I knew it had to do with the economy. However I got lazy and honestly I was a bit afraid at what it really was. So I danced around the issue.
Well on Tuesday May 24 2016, this is what happened. I got off work at 6 am and I was really tired. I ate something, got in bed with my son, and said a short prayer that went like this, “Papa Yahweh, in the name of Yahshua I repent. I ask that your will be done with me and Zion (my son) as we sleep. I pray for divine safety and divine protection. Amen.”
I hadn’t been praying heavy like I should, but in this small prayer I said Yahshua I repent. Well, I turned my head towards the wall and I hadn’t even closed my eyes for a minute before I instantly saw a vision.
I suddenly found myself up in the air in the city of Houston TX. It was daytime. It looked like it was around 10 am. In front of me I could see about four tall gas tanks and other normal things you would see in the city. I live outside of Houston, but I don’t know where the oil tanks are. As I zoomed in on the gas tanks I could see they all had thick black smoke coming from them and one had caught on fire. I thought it was strange to see tall gas tanks in the city because I mostly see them in industrial areas.Image result for hurricane harvey 2017

Next to the gas tanks was an apartment complex that looked like it was about four or five stories high. All of the sudden, the fire that was on one of the gas tank jumped onto the apartment complex!
All of a sudden the oil tanks caught on fire and, when they did, there was an apartment complex next to them that caught on fire as well. Then the whole apartment building just collapsed. I was in utter shock.
Then out of the corner of my right eye I saw a wave of water that looked around five feet high from where I was up in the air. So it was not as tall as the buildings, but enough to cause severe damage. After that it was like a ripple effect. When I saw the water, I said, “Where did this water come from?” I wondered because I was in the city, nowhere near the beach.
Then the Holy Spirit said, “The water represents judgment. Judgment is coming to Houston and it will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable.”
Again I was stunned! Houston was being destroyed! I got scared because people were screaming and there was nothing anyone could do because it was happening so fast.
I closed my eyes and said, “Yahshua!”
I think the wave of water is what did it for me. Then the water retracted, but then it came back again with force and strong winds. The water was destroying everything in sight. Cars were being flipped over and everything was catching on fire.
When the winds came it moved me in the air and that was when I began to panic because until then I thought I was only seeing a vision. I began to hear people screaming and I suddenly realized none of us were not going to make it. So I began to think, “Oh no!” And I started yelling, “I Repent, I Repent.”
I closed my eyes and said Yahshua several times, then I finally came out of the vision. I opened my eyes and I was in my room, shocked at how real everything was I had just seen and so relieved I didn’t wake up in hell. I was made to understand that if you are in Houston on that day you will not survive. The sky was clear, so nobody was expecting it.
When I came out of the vision, I said to the Lord, “I don’t live in Houston, I live in the Woodlands.”
He said, “Where you are, you are not safe.”
So I prayed and asked Him, “What are my instructions?”
After that prayer, I went to sleep for real. I was so tired, I didn’t dream of anything, but when I woke up, I heard God say to me, “Tell them to seek me and I will tell them where to go for safety. Tell the church three things they need to do.”
This is from the Lord and the instructions that came after the vision.
1.  Take your secret sins to God so He can help. He wants to reveal things to people because He has instructions, which are different for each of us.
2.  Stock up on food and supplies, but not in Houston. Go where He directs you to go. Stocking up food in Houston won’t help.
3.  Make sure all documents are laminated.
I was not given a time frame for when this event will take place. The devastation was so terrible, it will definitely affect the surrounding areas of Houston.
I shared this vision with my sister in Christ, Mena Lee Grebin. I asked her what was wrong with Houston Texas. I didn’t really see anything significant about Houston that would make Yahshua destroy it. She said Texas had allowed a lot of sin to come in on its’ soil. She referenced former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, a homosexual, but I didn’t think that would make Yahshua destroy a place and make it uninhabitable.
So then I decided I didn’t care what the reason was. What I saw was so scary, I don’t want to be here when it happens. So I started praying about when I needed to be out of Houston. 😰 So I was like, I’m just gonna fast and pray because this is serious and I may not have much time. So the next day, I thought about it and I was like, well I guess since I have been given this vision, which is amazing since I haven’t been praying like I should, maybe I should find out why Yahshua is destroying Houston.
I wanted to be responsible with these visions. So I went on YouTube and typed in Satanic worship. I didn’t know what to look for because I’m like I don’t know what’s unique about this place. As I was searching, the Holy Spirit said, “Abortion.”
I was like abortion… okay? So I’m like, what’s unique about abortions. They are everywhere, in every city. So I looked up Planned Parenthood in Houston. I was like, maybe Houston has the biggest one…IDK. Then I came across this article from Life News. The Holy Spirit said, “Look at the date.”
I’m like, “Ohhhhhhh snap. May 24th! Thats the day I had the vision.”
Then He said, “Read the article.”
I just kind of skimmed through it, but when I got to the part of “selling body parts of aborted babies” the Holy Spirit said, “That is why judgment is coming!”
I was stunned! He said, “It is part of it.”
He wanted me to know that part. I was so shocked, but also thankful that He had given me a reason and to learn Houston has been heavily involved in this demoic murderous act.
Then he said, “I don’t do anything unless I reveal it to My prophets first.”
I joked and said, “God, am I a prophet?”
LOL, I thought we were just talking! LOL… so that’s what the Holy Spirit told me. I got this explanation on May 25th, the day after the vision.
Thanks and God bless.

Pamela Banda


Author: Pamela Banda
Pamela Banda a nurse by profession. She has received visions since her childhood, mostly about her personal life. In May 2016, she started seeing visions of future events. She attends Christian Tabernacle in Conroe Texas and she is passionate about the word of God.


No comments: