The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A True Patriot



Above, a soldier arrives for treatment in Iraq. I worked near the hospital in Abi Ghraib and I saw this many times and it included wounded Iraqi civilians.

Patriots, 
it brings tears to my eyes to watch the video below; I do not know the names of the doctors who treated me in Iraq or at other locations overseas. I do know the doctor and his staff in Iraq were from my home state of Ohio. I thank all the doctors and nurses who cared for me and my comrades in the service. I pray that God blesses you all and looks over you.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/7tyT4glkvBs

No comments: