The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Why I Support Donald J. Trump

Image result for donald trump younger years

Above, a young Donald Trump with "The Gipper". My wife and I are supporting Trump…..originally we supported Dr. Carson and even donated money to him, unfortunately, however, Dr. Carson’s nationwide support never grew. I am praying Dr. Carson gets a cabinet post. We need excellent men like Dr. Carson in our government. At any rate here are the reasons I am supporting “The Donald”.

1.Trump graduated from Wharton Business School, I believe he is a smart business man. I think he might be the first President to attend Wharton but I am assuming that. Below is a link to famous Wharton graduates.
2. He believes in the sovereignty of the U.S.
3. He opposes globalist free trade which is actually "managed, unfair trade." intended to make the U.S. a 3rd world country plantation for the globalist feudalists.
4. He is genuinely concerned about America.
5. He is probably the only person who can defeat "Killary".
6. He doesn't take any &*# from the "lamestream" media and protesters (get the hell out) .
7. He has clearly laid out his program on his website and I find it clear, concise and impressive. Click the link to his website and then click positions. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
8. He doesn't drink or smoke and never has to my knowledge.
9. I think he will sue the Clinton Foundation for fraud.
10. He has over 100 building projects ongoing worldwide.
11. I believe he picks excellent staff members and will pick an excellent cabinet.
12. I think he "might" be like Cyrus "a righteous gentile"
13. He does not like Common Core 
14. He is not a womanizer and his ex-wife speaks highly of him.
15. He is bringing "HUGE" amounts of new people into the Republican Party and the globalist "eastern establishment" of the GOP hates him for that.
16. He will cut the corporate tax rate to 15%, the Chinese rate is 20% or 25%; this will spur business.
17. He seems to be a prosperity and peace candidate, 
18. I think he will think very carefully about getting the U.S. involved in wars that waste this nation's blood and treasure.
19. He is entertaining like Reagan 
20. Tuesday night he knew the first names of all the reporters and correspondents.
21. He will carry Democratic states that republicans no longer carry - New York, Mass, VT, Maine, California, Oregon, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut etc.
22. People like him, he has charisma like Reagan.
23. He will try to protect Christians.
24. He is an anti-politician, a populist, not a professional politician.
25. Tuesday night, after the Super Tuesday elections, he displayed his presidential side.
26. Cruz is in bed with Goldman Sachs and the Council on Foreign Relations via his wife who I do not trust.
27. Rubio is sold out to the "eastern establishment" and was a member of the "gang of 8" on amnesty.
28. Kasich is me, me, me......I did this and I did that, a professional politician
29. Carson is a gentlemen and Christian but has been unable to muster a large following.
30. Trump "sized up" Jeb! early and identified him as a wimp, a mommas boy and not very bright.  
31. Trump is the best secular candidate in our non-Christian, secular nation.
32. He is self-funded, he doesn't need lobbyist money. 
33. He knows immigration is crucial.......Europe is being overrun with Muslims and w/o Trump we will be overrun like Europe in 5 or 10 years.
34. He is "up" on technology and modern communication methods (tweets).
35. He has "pizazz".
36. He was smart enough not to rely totally on Secret Service protection.
37. He is the first candidate to bring his supporters up to the microphone. He is a true "people" person.
38. The "eastern establishment" of the GOP hates Trump. The Koch Brothers are trying to maneuver Romney into the race to replace Trump. They would rather have a globalist Romney or Killary than Trump. Trump is not part of the GOP "old boy network".    
39. The media, globalists and "eastern establishment" GOP are trying to falsely paint him as a racist. 

40. I realize Donald is not the Messiah! I am not voting for a Christian Sunday School teacher. Some people made that mistake by voting for Jimmy Carter who turned out to be a bad President.  Although, I am a Christian, I am voting for what I think is a man who will be a good secular leader who supports Christians.

Below is a link to one of the 19 "You Can't Stump The Trump" videos.


No comments: