The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Glenn Beck Threatens To Stab Trump Repeatedly

While broadcasting live from CPAC 2016 on Friday, Glenn Beck said if he was present at Thursday night’s debate, and had a knife, he would have stabbed Donald Trump multiple times.

“I don’t know what I would have done if I was sitting in” Cruz or Rubio’s shoes, Beck said. “I can’t say it that way. If I were on the stage, I would have said, ‘have you been listening to him tonight? Have you been listening to what I say about him?’ I believe these things.”

Beck ended by saying: “If I was close enough and had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.” Click the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CFVPZIlbHw

No comments: