The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Prophecy, Scripture, Diana Larkin, God's Fellowship Ministries, Wanda Alger, Maoz Israel, Dec. 10, 2023

 


THE PROPHETIC MOVEMENT IS BEING SEVERELY TESTED


This past year has been the hardest year of my life. Confronting tormenting spirits due to curses and witchcraft, I was almost taken out by the enemy this past spring. The warfare for my deliverance was not overnight, but it eventually yielded complete victory, praise be to God. The remaining battle with Tinnitus and other related health issues has been long and tedious. My faith has been sorely tested as my expectations for a quick recovery were soon replaced with calls to endure and remain steadfast in my faith for healing. The call to simply stand has been my anchor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOnpo0XQ9u8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGeyD0bqzo

 







No comments: