The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Sorry Folks, I Am A Spinning Ball Guy, Aug. 23, 2023

 





Reader comment: Hi Watchman.  

I thought T…….. was crazy when xxxxxx told me the earth, according to God’ s Word, is a flat circle under a dome.  I read each of the 75 Bible verses and the entire chapter and found that the earth is indeed flat.  

The fact that the world mocks people like me, as they do for being a Christian, kind of verifies this.  I also had a 1938 encyclopedia that also stated the earth was flat.  So, just like my KJV Bible that was around for hundreds of years, the 1970 s come around and they’ ve printed over 280 NEW VERSIONS.  So we all believed God s Word for thousands of years about being on a flat earth, but now, no, that s considered crazy.

I’d also like you to look into WHO changed it from the sun revolving around the earth to the earth revolving around the sun…..it was a Jesuit from the Vatican.  

So even on NASA s website they admit that ALL the pics of the earth are SIMULATED.  

Next, the moon landing…who took the pics?  Kubrick admitted they shot the footage out in Arizona and then he died.  Why haven’t we been back?  I ll tell you why I think they are lying to us on a grand scale…..God says He knows how many hairs are on my head.  He KNOWS me intimately.  But if I m one person on a planet and of thousands of stars and planets spinning thru the universe, is there a God who cares about me?  I don t think you will find any born again Christians in the NASA program.  I knew one and she despised me for no reason.  It was creepy but my spirit really bothered the spirit that was in her.  I think the whole NASA program was to take gobs of our tax money to build their bunkers.

Finally, my God is all about order and not chaos. So we are spinning so fast at a tilt thru the universe?  So why do we see the SAME constellations night after night?  Shouldn’t we be seeing totally different ones every night?  Nope God speaks to us thru the constellations and I see the same ones………………..K

 

THREE Most Common False Arguments by Christian Flat-Earthers

1. Flat Earth was originally taught by the Church.

2. There is a vast conspiracy to hide from people the fact that the Earth is flat.

3. Convincing people that the Earth is round keeps people from believing in God.

14,764 views Jul 7, 2023

The theory of a flat Earth is a contentious topic, and atheists accuse Christians of promoting the theory. Calvin Smith takes a deep dive into the history of Christianity to find out if this is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfy0bYcnx4








No comments: