The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Jew Coup


Image result for bolshevik jew coup
I found Rick Wiles information to be very interesting and ironic. Consider this, Trump perhaps the most pro Israel American president is being attacked by American Jews. 
I have always said the worst enemy of a Jew is his fellow Jew.
I will continue to support Israel because God tells me to but I find it hard to support Godless, Zionist Jews who do not accept Yeshua as their savior. 

https://www.trunews.com/stream/jew-coup-seditious-jews-orchestrating-trump-impeachment-lynching

No comments: