The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Admiral "Condor" Rogers Is An American Hero

Image result for three days of the condor poster

For those of you who have never watched the movie "Three Days of the Condor" I highly recommend it. I have watched it several times and it is one of Robert Redford's best movies. In fact, I think I will watch it again today. I believe as an intelligence analyst professional it mirrors real life intelligence analysis work. Admiral Rogers, in my opinion, is the contemporary "Condor".
Image result for three days of the condor poster


https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/01/09/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
Image result for admiral rogers

No comments: