The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

ALERT: Update, Feb. 26, 2019, It Was Not A Drill In L.A.;

Image result for spec op in at guatemalan house of culture


Reader Comment: Military Drills do not damage private property, if one looks at the post raid photos of the Guatamalan House of Culture the windows are blown out and some windows and doors are boarded up! See photo below.........J

If anyone finds any other photos showing blown out windows or doors please let your Watchman know. 



Image result for guatemalan house of culture in LA

Below is a new link added Tuesday Feb. 26, 2019
https://twitter.com/tribunal_watch/status/1093149369904316421
Watchman comment: Readers informed me that the videos I sent concerning this ALERT would not play. Friends and patriots, this is because of Youtube censorship. Apparently YouTube officials do not want the truth to be disseminated. So I offer to my readers new videos and a slightly different approach that hopefully will work.

Reader comments:

Watchman,

I was just telling a friend yesterday about multiple reports that seemed reliable concerning the military drills in L.A. recently. One drill appeared to have a "live" component on Wilshire boulevard where bio agents were said to have been recovered from deep state terrorists planning a false flag attack.

I watched the video of the guys in haz-mat suits go in.  An Anon on the ground the next day went to the address and took photos showing boarded up areas.  It appears to have been an occupied office shortly before the drill.  An attorney and or the Guatemalan house of culture occupied the address and or the one across the street.  I initially found this on a QAnon discussion board.  I could not find the still photos by the Anon anymore, but I don't think I am looking in the right place.

Similar events not covered by an exercise were said to occur in Utah and near the Columbia River.

And now this comes from the deep state mouth....

D….., 
It is my understanding that this was not a drill but rather a bio attack that would have murdered most of the people in the LA area. It is also my understanding that this was a “deep state” attack to weaken or destroy Trump but the “Alliance” pre-empted the bio attack. I don’t know what poisonous substances were involved. I am researching this attack and will update you. I would speculate it was Sarin, Anthrax or Mustard Gas but I am guessing. Previously, I speculated about the poison, my choices above are most likely wrong. It was however, a bio weapon of mass destruction possibly a nerve agent.

YW
The YouTube video below is entitled: Chopper Clean Up Confirmation and Connections produced by Red Pill 78.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMa5lS4YVLY
The YouTube video below is entitled: Los Angeles Attack? Drill Sparks Panic produced  by Inside Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfzWZnk92A&t=9s

As an aside, it is very interesting if the operation was named MilSpec Ops Monkey; intel and spec ops types like myself frequent "The Bad Monkey" bar in Ybor, Tampa, Florida. It is owned and operated by a former Mil Spec Operator and Commander. Every time I am in Tampa I go there to talk to old military and intel buds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV5CWn9H5v8


The YouTube video below is entitled: MilSpec Ops Monkey produced by "Twitter Account@MilspecP"
https://twitter.com/MilspecP/status/1094743667871571968

The videos below is entitled: Guatamalan House of Culture Raided produced on YouTube by "Reality Not Fiction"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTjfzl5F94&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTjfzl5F94&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUO6KYexObY

No comments: