The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

In Loving Memory of Tad Lawrence, Christian Apologist; En memoria de Tad Lawrence, apologista cristiano

Image result for tad lawrence ubs

Beloved Church,

We lost a good Christian man this morning, Dec. 11, 2018, as Tad (Temporary Duty on Earth) Lawrence went home to be with the Lord.

I can't even imagine the number of crowns Yeshua will give Tad; Tad brought an untold number of people to his King and Savior Yeshua in the greater Cincinnati area; what a powerful Christian man! 

Tad played a large role in my growth as a Christian and supported me in my Watchman broadcasts. One year he spoke at Eastern Hills Baptist Church at our Spiritual Warfare Conference. His topic was evolution and I had to remind him before he spoke to slow down because the average person could not keep up with rapid fire mental approach and speech. Tad gave a wonderful talk and of course, packed the house. By the way, he slowed down to 75 MPH from 100MPH.

Tad and I came from the polar ends of American society but I found him to be one of the kindest and generous men I ever met. Who could not like the Tad? He invited me to several of his events because he liked to include me and other people. There was not an exclusive bone in Tad's body. 

Brother Tad, I know I will see you again in heaven and as Christians we are reminded that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Yeshua.

I am sure in heaven he will be debating Bishop Spong, my money is on Tad.

Alan Singler, The Watchman on the Wall (YW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpetN7reqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2oG8ADs2S8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbJOhSNa-4

No comments: