Saturday, May 27, 2017
Amir Tsarfati Speaks About Trump's Visit To The Middle East
As an aside, keep in mind, Mt. Hermon to the north of Israel is a satanic portal; Mt. Hermon's GPS-coordinates are: 33° 24' 58.182" N 35° 51' 25.294" E
Amir noted the following about Trump's trip abroad:
1. For the first time a President spoke boldly about American interests and world problems.
2. The world does not like what Trump has to say because he is against the one world government and globalism.
3. Trump was the first president to mention Islamic terror in front of Arabs. He told Arab leaders to work to stop Islamic terror.
4. Trump emphasized the connection of the Jews to Jerusalem and was the first President to pray at the Kotel or Wailing Wall.
5. He told the Palestinians to stop funding the families of dead terrorists with American money.
6. The Arab states must recognize the state of Israel before there can be a two-state solution, or any peace solution.
7. Trump told Europeans to stop attacking America because America funds NATO. Trump reminded the NATO countries that 23 of the 28 NATO members do not pay their defense costs; it is paid by the U.S.