The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, February 3, 2017

The Berzerkley Riots and Mindless Herd Mentality

Image result for Berkeley riots 2017

Look closely, the man who pepper sprays the young woman at the 54 second mark on the video appears to be an older man. Is he really a college student or a professional agitator?


Image result for mindless herd mentality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

Lionel gives an excellent commentary on the airports and Berzerkley Riots. Lionel, in my opinion, is correct, these riots are "inside jobs", that Soros loves. 

Lionel observes these people exhibit the classic the mindless swarming, collectivist herd instinct. The rioters are dupes, fools, social media types and Soros' "useful idiots". These riots remind me of the Bolsheviks in 1917 Russia except worse.

We are witnessing the narcissistic "look at me" culture with their damn "selfies" and facebook postings. All they know is me, me, me, me!

Image result for mindless herd mentality


No comments: