The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

There Is Now Proof hillary Signed A "Nondiclosure of Classified Information" Document

Image result for lying Hillary

Patriots, 

I handled top secret SCI information routinely during my military career and interrogated and interviewed hundreds of people for updates on their top secret security clearances and interrogated and analyzed detainees in Iraq; in my opinion, last night at the Commander's Forum Hillary lied her ass off! I think she is a lies routinely. I agree with veteran who asked her one of the first questions, I would be in Leavenworth for life if I did what she did. Click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwK2g2RqRg

No comments: