The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

FLASH: UPDATE Sept 6,16 Reuters Cut The Satellite Feed,Trump Was Anointed In Detroit

After Trump’s address, Bishop Jackson presented him with a “Jewish Heritage Study Bible” (also, one for Melania), a prayer shawl, and a pin.  Wrapping Trump in the shawl, Jackson said, "This is a prayer shawl straight from Israel.  Whenever you're flying from coast to coast -- I know you just came back from Mexico and you'll be flying from city to city -- there is an anointing.  An anointing is the power of God," Jackson said.  "It's going to be sometimes in your life that you're going to feel forsaken, you're going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up.  I prayed over this personally and I fasted over it, and I wanted to just put this on you".  (At this point I’m shouting, “Hallelujah!!!”)

Trump put the pin on his suit and said, “I feel better already.”  Jackson continued, “Because, when things go down, you can study the word of God.  When things seem like it's almost impossible, you will read Mark 9:23 - 'If thou can believe (cheering from the congregation), all things are possible. ‘ "
And right then, the feed to every network carrying the event (Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) all cut to Black as I was watching LIVE.  Reuters was the primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed.  When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast.

It was blamed on lost satellite feed; however, I found out later, that it was actually Reuters cutting off the feed – how awful; it was such a poignant moment!  Right at the point where Bishop Jackson was telling Trump, and America, that nothing, not even defeating Hillary Clinton, is impossible, the feed went Black.  I would love to be able to see the rest of this presentation.
To watch the full video (15 mins. 13 sec.) of the event, click on:  https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=sfZDKWo2LxE
To watch only the presentation of Prayer Shawl, etc. move cursor to 11:50.
+++

The operators of the Reuters news feed began speaking uncomfortably about the power of the positive optics for the Trump campaign.  It appears the camera operator was initially reluctant to cut the feed saying:  “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say. . .  I’ll take a demotion for this. . .  you?”  Moments later you can hear the intensity of the voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by a voice asking, “Shut this down?” and the response, “Yeah”… “Blackout“.  Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks the feed is cut.
To watch Reuters shut it down with their comments, click on:  https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MM7oPN2g1ig&feature=youtu.be



Photo of Donald Trump in Prayer Shawl with caption by Josh Rubin (click on attachment if not visible):

Image result for Trump in a prayer shawl

Reader comment:
FROM: Mike,

WOW,   the most heartfelt speech I've heard from Trump  to date

My prayer is that Trump gets saved in this campaign and trusts the "ONLY name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Could GOD be really using him to revive our country ??
---  HE used other gentiles --  Nebuchadnezzar 
, King Cyrus and Artaxerxes to eventually bless Israel --  Why NOT Trump


There is NO HOPE in the ALTERNATIVE


Friends and patriots,

I got chills on my arms as I watched the conclusion of Trump's speech at a Black church in Detroit. Bishop Jackson anointed Trump with a Jewish prayer shawl, (Yeshua also wore a prayer shawl.) 


Personally, I do not feel there is any stopping this man now; I feel he will win by a landslide. I may be crazy but I think God is removing Hillary from the general election.

By the way, Trump gave a great speech. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfZDKWo2LxE

No comments: