1. The nativity of the Sun, the birth of Tammuz Dec. 25 The nativity of Jesus, Christmas Dec 25
2. The Midsummer festival held Jun 24 The Nativity of St. John held June 24
3. The assumption of Semiramus who became the mother goddess; The assumption of Mary, who became the mother of God
4. The mother goddess was worshipped as the Queen of Heaven. Jer. 7:18; The Roman Catholic Church's (RCC)Virgin Mary worshipped as the Queen of Heaven.
4.a "Queen of Heaven" subdues the wrath of the Pagan god; Mary, "Queen of Heaven" subdues the wrath of Christ and His Father against sinners.
5. Cakes decorated to the goddess with a "+" drawn on it. Jer. 44:17,19; Hot cross buns
6. 40 days fasting for Tammuz, Ezek. 8:14; 40 days of Lent
7.Pagan festival of Easter. Ezek 8:16; The festival of Easter
8. The resurrection of Tammuz at Easter and the procession of graven images during holy week; The procession of graven images of Jesus, Mary, and Peter, and of the saints
9. Veneration of graven images of Baal, Ishtar, Tammuz and lesser gods in the heavens;
Veneration of graven images of Jesus, Mary, Peter, and of the "lesser" saints in the heavens
10. The belief of immortality of the soul and burning place of torment; The belief of immortality of the soul and burning place of torment
11. The doctrine of purgatory; The belief of the dead visiting the living, feast held for all in November, (All souls day)The festival of all souls day held Nov. 2, and all saints day held Nov. 1 (All souls day)
12. Burning incense and candles Jer 11:17; Ezek 8:11
13. Chants and repetative prayers. Beaded prayer chains. Gregorian chants and the Rosary
14. Symbol of the cross as symbol of Sun worship. Mesopotamian cylinder seal depicted the "cross in the sky" as a symbol of sun worship. Ancient carvings of an Assyrian king has a huge cross carved on his chest. The oldest pictures in the world from Mesopotamia has text with is explaining the "cross" in the sky as the sun. This particular find is on display at the University Museum in Philadelphia.
15. The crucifix,amulets and idols to scare away evil spirits; the wearing of crucifixes and medals displayed for protection. The Scapular and crucifix are the main examples.
16. The round disk "sun" wafer IHS symbol of Isis, Horus & Set, eaten as food for the soul. Some wafers also had a large "+" sign engraved on them and also symbolize Baal.
The wafer used in the Eucharist is round with IHS engraved on it on on one side, and many have a large "+" engraved on the other side.
17. Painting of the child (Tammuz) and mother (Semiramus) with the glory of the Sun around their heads; Paintings of the child (Jesus) and mother (Mary) with halos or of the Sun around their heads
18. Infant baptism, and sprinkling of holy water
19. Necromancy (Talking to the dead) Mysticism (Novenas (prayers) to the dead)
20. The first day of the week kept sacred to honor the Persian sun god Mithra. "SUN"day
The admitted change of 7th day Sabbath to "SUN"day
21. Title Pontifex Maximus name for chief head of the pagan Babylonian system of idolatry;Pontifex Maximus one of the first names for the office of Pope
22. Janus and Cybele, holders of the keys to Heaven and Hell; The pope claims to have the keys of Peter
23. The high priest kings carried on a throne to the to the Temple of his god; The Pope is carried on a portable throne to the Basilica of St. Peter (Sedia Gestoria)
24. The Pagan high priest king believed to be the incarnate of the Sun god;The Pope proclaims to be Christ's Vicar (replacement) here on Earth. It is also recorded in numerous documents that the pope believes he is god on earth.
25. Offerings of "good works" to appease the gods;RCs utilize Penance,indulgences,salvation by works
26. Houses for the virgin priestesses (Prostitutes) to be employed at Pagan temples to "service" priests that were not 'gay';
RC Nuns. (Recent modern day sex scandals involving Nuns has uncovered this well hidden reality)
27. Human sacrifices burned by fire as offering to appease Sun god; Opponents of the doctrines of the RCC burned at the stake
28. Gold was considered the flesh of the "Sungod";Vatican and numerous Cathedrals are literally drenched in gold throughout
29. Gargolye is a pagan god of protection;
Vatican as well as thousands of Catholic churches have gargoyls on their roofs for 'protection'
30. Phallic symbol of the male sex organ placed on roofs as a sign of allegiance with Baal; the Largest phallic symbol is in center of St. Peter's square as well as steeples on all Catholic churches.
31. Solar wheel is a symbol for Baal worship can be found carved into ancient as well as modern Buddhist temples,carved into ancient ornament representing Osiris. Stone carvings showing a wheel to represent and Assyrian Babylonian altar.St Peter's square has largest solar wheel on planet. All Catholic churches have numerous solar wheels in stain glass windows as well as many other areas of the church. Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris sports a very huge one on it's face. There is a great one in ceiling as well as the floor tiles of the monastery of St.Ignatius Loyola in Spain. Numerous paintings, statues, ornaments, and letterheads of all Catholic churches have one or more "solar wheels" depicted upon them. And the "One World Church that started on June 26, 2000 uses the solar wheel as its official logo.
32. Symbol of serpent on numerous Roman bath houses; Symbol of serpent on numerous Catholic church in door handles, Papal crests, etc.
33. Atlas carries the universe on his shoulders;Numerous Popes depicted in paintings in same manner.
34. Symbols of the "Unicorn, Peacock, and Phoenix" used to signify sun god; Symbols of the "Unicorn, Peacock, and Phoenix" used to symbolize the Christ in many RC churches on doors or chapels as well as sanctuaries holding the 'eucharist'
35. Crescent moon used to signify moon goddess "Nanna"; Crescent used to cradle Eucharist in the Monstrance of the Catholic church. As well as depicted in numerous paintings and sculptures with Mary standing within it.
36. Three letters "S.F.S" within a small blaze is used to represent the universal symbol for the number "6" in the Pagan mysteries; S.F.S in a small blaze is carved into the Vatican Monstrance in the Vatican museum as well as many monstrances the world over.
37. Alternating rays of the sun burst used to represent unity of "man and woman" common in all aspects of Paganism. (Curved ray represents female "yonic"; Straight ray represents male "phallic").Monstrance of RCC as well as many paintings and sculptures all depict same rays of both the "phallic and yonic" symbolism can be found literally all over the RCC.
38. Carvings of "nature spirits" (fauns or satyrs) depicting a horned, hoofed-god were a common feature in all Pagan cults; Carvings of "nature spirits" (fauns or satyrs) depicting a horned, hoofed-god are found all over the Treasury of the Vatican beneath St Peters square as well as many Cathedrals.
39. Statues of a "Madonna" found in all Pagan cults as well as Egyptian Madonna Isis with her son Horus, or Hindu cults with Divaki and her son Krishna. Statues of Mary can be found in all Catholic churches holding baby Jesus
40. Statue of Zeus holds symbol of thunder and a lightening bolt to symbolize his position as a god. Mary depicted in many statues holding the pagan symbol of thunder
41. Demi-gods holding crooked diving staff representative of the serpent and lightning bolt; The Pope carries exact same staff (serpent crosiers)
42. Adad, Enlil, Baal,Neptune, Poseidon and other "gods" of storm and sea were depicted as carrying tridents; Crosses as well as statues of Jesus and Mary in Cathedrals all over the world carved with tridents on them.
43. Hand gestures in the form of a trident found depicted in Jupiter, Budha, Apollo, Hindu dieties,as well as "votive hands" in pagan temples; Statue of St. Peter (Actually the old Jupiter statue of Rome) as well as millions of other statues, paintings, photos, and videos of everyone from Jesus and Mary to priests, cardinals,bishops, all the Popes, Vatican guards and even lay people in the RCC seen holding up the three finger trident salute of pagan Rome. (Now called the salute to the Trinity)
44. Pine cones used to represent the diety of a solar god Osiris, Bacchus, Dionysus, as well as Mexican gods, Hindu gods, and Assyrian gods; Largest pine cone sculpture in the world found in the "Court of the pine cone" at the Vatican. Pine cone is also found carved into the crooked pagan staff (serpent crosier) of the Popes of Rome. In fact the pine cone is found all throughout the Vatican as well as Cathedrals as decoration.
45. Oanne, Babylonian fish-god (half man half fish) was depicted by Pagan high priests by wearing a fish head mitre (head dress) upon a man's head to symbolize man and fish joining when "sun god" set into the ocean. (Neptune is case in point. Half man half fish) One particular Biblical diety is "Dagon" Dag symbolizes a fish On symbolizes the sun.
Mitres are worn by all RCC Popes.
46. The Roman sun-god with the alternating yonic and phallic symbols surrounding his head was found carved in excavated Roman bath houses in England. It is also found as "Apollo" on the facade of the Pergamum Museum in East Berlin. Almost all RC churches have the exact same carving above their pulpits, pillars, on statues, as well as carved into ceilings above altars. Some Catholic churches actually have it carved into the Eucharist itself.
47. Statues of the Romanized,Egyptian Isis with globes in hand, Hercules as a solar diety carried the very same globe in hand, and the Persian sun-god Mithra is also depicted with the globe in hand as a sign ruler of the Universe.The Vatican has a solid gold statues of Jesus with the globe in hand, plus a black marble statue called "the black virgin of Montserrat" and a statue of a "child Jesus" with globe in hand, the list goes on...
48. Coptic shells were carved to symbolize the Universe. Roman grave stones used them to represent the Heavens. Statues of Atlas can be found carrying the "universe" shell upon its shoulders. Pagan Rome carved Poseidon with the shell in his head. Venus was said to be born in a coptic shell. St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican has the Pagan symbols within the papal crest upon the wall. The Coptic shell is found over the crypt of St. Paul's Cathedral in London. This cosmic symbol is often used as a font for holy water in Catholic churches the world over. They even have statues of angels holding the pagan symbol.
49. Large evil eye can be found carved on a Roman sarcophagus in the National Archaeological Museum in Rome Italy. Masonic pendants have them as well. Hathor the "eye of Osiris" can be found all over Egyptian temple. It was commonly used as protection against evil magic.This very same evil eye within the pyramid is found on RC pulpits, ceilings, altars, doors, pendants, medals, etc.
It is also on the back of the dollar bill of the USA on the left side.
50. The multi-level crown was first worn by old Babylonian gods in 1800 BC. The horned tiara was carved atop Assyrian winged-bull cherubims. The Jewish Kabbalistic solar diety wore this very same tiara, as did Krishna. The bronze tomb of Pope Sixtus (Pope 6) has this three ringed tiara on his head. On that tiara you can also see 6 serpents upon it. All the Popes have word the tiara as a symbol of their authority as "gods of the earth, heaven, and hell" Hence, the "three rings" upon it. The Vatican has a solid gold tiara on display in the Vatican treasury. This is the very crown the Pope will hand to Antichrist when he arrives to impersonate Jesus Christ in the days ahead.
51. Quetzalcoatl, the lord of life and death in the Aztec and Toltec cultures of 1000 AD had an open chest with an exposed heart displayed. This was believed to be nourishment offered to the sun gods. Literally hundreds of thousands of statues, paintings, posters, lithographs, etc have Jesus as well as Mary depicted in the same manner with what the Catholic church calls "The sacred heart." Notice that these "sacred hearts" also have the symbols of the sun god Mithra glowing rather boldly behind them.
52. Assyrian carvings show eagles as genies hovering over the dead. Their "book of the dead" depicts just such a picture on its cover.Eagles are used as symbols all over the RCC. Rev 18:2 speaks of the Vatican as the "hold of ever foul spirit, and a cage of ever unclean and hateful bird."