The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

I Am From The Goverment and I Am Here To Help You, Sept. 18, 2024

 

Watchman comments: This is an interesting video (below) because the first thing I always did as a special agent was introduce myself and show my badge and identification to people I wanted to talk to.

 

How can an agent possibly get citizens to cooperate if he or she doesn’t show proper identification?

 

Secondly, I always clearly explained the purpose of my visit.  

 

Finally, I was also always dressed professionally in a suit and of course in the Winter I wore my “spy trench coat”!


Funny how the Female Body Inspectors (FBI) did not knock on Perp 1 or Perp 2's front door. hmmmmmm...........

 

I will say this, the alleged agents didn’t get ridiculously rude with the citizen.

 

I operated on the adage “you get more bears with honey not vinegar".

 

God Bless "The Citizen", he is correct, what a waste of time and taxpayer money.

 

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1835790939442315269


 


 

No comments: