The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Maoz Israel, Scripture, A New Covenant, Wanda Alger, July 11, 2024

 

A very interesting scripture about the new covenant that we are under

A New Covenant

31 Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, [a]though I was a husband to them, says the Lord33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their [b]hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

https://www.slideserve.com/nuwa/jeremiah-31-31-34




https://maozisrael.org/?vcrmeid=jWoDVG0gS0S2Eq9QqvZbA&vcrmiid=QGE-xpqvdkO-MjD0kMo0Mg


Is Your IQ 145?https://www.facebook.com/reel/347242528118308

No comments: