The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Monday, November 6, 2023

A Muslim’s Vision of Yeshua Saved Him, Nov. 6, 2023

 


Friends, Yeshua Is The Only Solution


Watchman comment: I can relate to this Muslim man, because I had an earthly like his earthly father, a father who deserted me, didn't care about me or love me. This lack of love nearly destroyed me until I found a much better father in heaven and He healed me and changed my life for the eternal better! Now, I have the best father ever!

 

Nov 5, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxzWh9ePSw



No comments: