The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Watchman Report News Nov. 10, 2020 "Morning Edition"


BARR SENDS IN U.S. PROSECUTORS!

BARR: BIDEN I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!

TRUMP FIRES DEFENSE SEC'Y ESPER 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-09-trump-fires-deep-state-defense-secretary-mark-esper.html

THE COMMUNIST ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
PRESSURE FROM ABOVE & BELOW


VOTE FRAUD

KEEP IN MIND IN 2000 GORE WAS PRESIDENT ELECT FOR 36 DAYS!

Trump understands the war, he will not "roll over" he hates to lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3poN0uCL6pw

What would General Patton do?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/what_would_george_patton_do.html

The media "dances with the stealers!"

https://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA20K11&f=WU20K02

Trump Campaign Holds Press Conference with Kayleigh McEnany and Ronna McDaniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wf3wUC9EBs&feature=youtu.be

Two workers literally filling out ballots in Delaware County, PA. Notice they are being watched by Dem/communist cadre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGRzqdGycaY&feature=youtu.be

DONALD TRUMP

Wayne Allen Root writes about Trump

First, let me predict this election is far from over. Trump will not give up, or give in. He’ll take the fight to a level no one in the history of American politics has ever seen. I see a clear and reasonable pathway for Trump to overturn the results and win a stunning re-election victory that will shock the world. More on that later.

I know Trump better than anyone on this planet. Let me explain why and what’s about to happen.

I’ve been studying Donald J. Trump for 40 years. It started when I was a freshman in college at Columbia University in Manhattan. Trump was 33 years old and already well on his way to becoming the “King of New York.”

By the time I graduated Columbia in 1983, Trump was opening Trump Tower, the most amazing skyscraper in the history of New York. I was hooked. Trump became my mentor, hero and role model. Like every young businessman in New York, I wanted to be like Trump.

I studied his every move. Trump was my MBA course. After a while I knew Trump better than anyone on the planet. Soon, I could predict his every move. I kept notes. Soon these notes turned into a book- over 300 pages long. And I practiced what I preached. I took these “TRUMP RULES” and I lived them. 

For some strange reason I can only read and print off the first page of what Wayne writes. I think it may be a censorship issue but I am not sure. Perhaps one of you can send me the rest of the article.



READER COMMENTS:  

Watchman, send this to everyone you know that is upset about this dishonest election!
* Important * Send this to Republicans only and people who voted for Trump. (via messenger, email, text, not posting to everyone) This is not a joke, look up the Supreme court website yourself and you will see this link is legit!
Subject: "WE THE PEOPLE" have a voice and it needs to be heard!!
Comment: Send a comment that you voted for Trump/Pence and you demand a full investigation of this election!
This takes 2 seconds. Let's infiltrate the email inbox of the Supreme Court and let them know we are not standing by the dishonest media, corrupt liberal Democrats, and any illegal votes! "

https://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contact_pio.aspx
XMA Header Image
Contact Us
supremecourt.gov

"The info is from some of the lawyers from my group:

MUST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS

One of my favorite programs, CanAm Missing Project

No comments: