The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hamas, Hamas

My good friend, Roger, wrote this poem
HAMAS, HAMAS

Hamas, Hamas – Why must you cry?
Hamas, Hamas – Why must you make so many die?
Hamas, Hamas – Did I not give Ishmael his land?
Hamas, Hamas – Will I not cause Jacob to stand?
Hamas, Hamas – Why don’t you stay within the borders?
Hamas, Hamas – Why must you act--- AS THE EARTH HOARDERS?!?!?  !!!!!!!!!
Hamas, Hamas – I am the King
  When will you learn to listen - as I sing?

Hamas, Hamas – You know the story of Abraham’s song,
  You know the story will live life long

Hamas, Hamas – If you will not bow and bend,
              You will find out ---WHERE I WILL SEND!!!

Hamas, Hamas – Accept my Son the Risen One,
 Or there is no hope for you - and you’ll be done!!!

Hamas, Hamas – Into the fires of Hell, you’ll not be heavenly bound,
  Jezebel is the liar, this is her sound.

Hamas, Hamas – I call you to repent,
 Change your allegiance to the Son I sent.

I am the Father, you are to follow me,
Your religion blinds all you see.

My son died on the cross to remove your sin,
This is the greatest blessing – please begin.

Time is growing short - as things come to a head,
You want to make sure - you’re being Holy Spirit lead.

The devil is a seducer of all who don’t see,
 Please open your heart to JESUS OF NAZARETH AND BE FREE!!!!!!!!

Free from the lies of the witchcraft beat,
 I desire all I love to reign with me – A Holy seat.

I’m coming soon please listen to me,
Don’t be deceived - I’ll help you see.

 I dare you to call on the name of my son,
 And you will find out who has won.

 I am the Father calling you,
 You must repent of this vicious zoo!

 This religious kingdom is not mine,
  I am the creator, in charge of time!

 I’m coming soon - please REPENT to the Holy One - the One I sent!
 The King of kings will rule and reign - in the land of Jerusalem – My domain.

 With a wooing heart - I am calling you,
 Hamas, Hamas – What will you do?

Jesus of Nazareth is calling you,
To a live a life that’s true blue.

Allah, Allah -    Cannot save you!!!!!!!
 Pray to Jesus – The One that’s true!!!

 Look at the cross where Yeshua invested all,
 This is the truth - this is the call.

Hamas, Hamas – Come out of her,
  Jezebel’s lies are quicksand for sure!

  Come to Jesus my Holy Son,
  Come Hamas and stand with the Risen One!!!
            
             I AM the Creator – warning you,
  Unite in my love – this is true.

  Humble your hearts unto My Throne,
  You will find a Holy Home.

  Welcome, welcome – into the family,
              We’re so happy you now can see.

                  I AM the Creator of the Universe
I AM the Great I AM
I AM the One who sent Moses to warn Pharaoh
I drowned the Egyptians in the Red Sea for not listening!!!
Listen to me – Allah can’t save you!!!
I AM Yahweh - -accept my son and live forever in my Kingdom!!!!


Romans 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of JESUS shall be saved.

No comments: