The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Thank You Bobby Jr., Aug. 24, 2024

 

 

Dear Watchman,

 

Well it is official. Some of what you heard is true. I am suspending my presidential campaign activities, and removing my name from the ballot in a handful of swing states, in order to ensure my candidacy does not inadvertently prolong the damage being done by the anti-democratic corporate kleptocracy that is today’s Democratic Party.

 

As one of my supporters, I would like to tell you what went into my decision, so that you know that your support has not been in vain.

 

Indeed, it is with a sense of victory, not defeat, that I am suspending my campaign. Not only did we accomplish the supposedly impossible task of collecting a million signatures to get on the ballot, but we elevated key issues into the center of national politics. The most important of these are:

 

  • Corruption of government agencies
  • Children’s health and chronic disease.
  • Ending the war machine, and
  • Ending government censorship, surveillance, and information control.

 

When I entered the race 16 months ago, no candidate was speaking about these issues. Kamala Harris still doesn’t mention them, but Donald Trump does. To be sure, I disagree with President Trump on many issues. But on these key matters, he and the people around him are in agreement. I believe I can best serve these goals as part of a unity cabinet inside the Trump administration.

 

I am not naive. I know there is no guarantee that fine sentiments will translate into meaningful action. I have come to this decision through many days of meditation and prayer, during which I have cycled through all of the emotions and arguments that my supporters have expressed to me, from every direction.

 

I also want you to know that I am only suspending my campaign, not terminating it. My name will still be on the ballot in most states. If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or Vice President Harris. In red states — the same applies. I encourage you to do so. And if enough of you vote for me and neither of the major party candidates win 270 electoral votes, I could still end up in the White House in a contingent election.

Thank you for your support through this intense journey of a presidential campaign. I will continue to do everything in my power to redeem your trust.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

 

 

 

Bobby, 


 thank you for serving us and may God bless you, Cheryl and Nicole and your families!

 

It was a honor to support you!

 

Now, let's beat the fascist Demoncrats!

 

The Watchman and his wife


DEMS are P*SSED! RFK Dropping Out and Endorsing Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3MQVywTJvI

 RFK Jr. Suspends Presidential Campaign, Will Join Forces With Trump to ‘Save Millions of Children’ 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/robert-kennedy-jr-campaign-announcement-trump/?utm_source=luminate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=defender&utm_id=20240823

 



No comments: