The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, February 23, 2024

S.O.A.P., Scripture, Wanda Alger, Maoz, Feb. 23, 2024

 


Pastor Steve Cioccolanti

Host·Bible Scholar

My SOAP

S: Acts 26:16 (ESV) But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,

O: Jesus appeared to Paul for this purpose.
One purposeful interaction yielded a life long servant of God.

A: Have a purpose to what you do.
I would never travel without a purpose. Some people do.
Some people meet others or make calls and don’t know their purpose ahead of time. For your life to feel successful, make meetings and calls with a defined purpose. Prepare ahead of time. That’s the hard part. Then be clear and definite. Jesus was, “I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness…”
When you meet a man with a purpose, the course of your life can change at that very instant.

Today someone said he wants to meet me urgently. Should I meet him? He told me his purpose and is willing to drive 3 hours to communicate his purpose. I said OK.

P: Father, You’ve given me a purpose to go to 50 states in 3 years. Nearly everyone I meet will hear this. I move with purpose. I speak with purpose. Because You appeared to Paul with a purpose. Grant me to live a purposeful or purpose-filled life, along with other purposeful people, in Jesus’ Name.

https://discoverchurch.mn.co/posts/51185903














https://mailchi.mp/e5336cc4ebbe/wandas-weekly-newsletter-14022084?e=e4d34018d1

No comments: