The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

God/Yahweh: "This Is A Time of War, Ot. 12, 2023

 


From Wanda Alger: The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name.

Exodus 15:2-3 ESV

You ask Me how I look upon the works of darkness coming against My people. How can I look upon the violence and reign of terror erupting across the earth? What you are now seeing manifest in the light of day, I have been witnessing in the shadows for generations. The bloodlust of the enemy has been at work for much longer than you realize. But now it is no longer hidden but in plain sight.

Yes, My heart is grieved and I weep for My children who are being innocently slaughtered and martyred. But I tell you, they shall be vindicated. Their deaths will not be in vain. This is a time of war and you must see things from a new vantage point.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 ESV

Understand the times you were born into. You are about to see a side of Me that you have not understood. Just as I am the God of Love, so am I the God of war (Exodus 15:3). You have been chosen for this time and I have apportioned you grace as you follow My lead. Do not try to understand from the natural state. It is only when you see from eternity’s eyes that you can know the extent of My mercy. My love has not waned, nor is My arm too short. I am forever the Lord of Love and the Prince of Peace. But the road to victory will not be easy nor what you expect.

Learn from the past but do not look for history to be repeated. This is a new time and new era. Things never seen or heard before are about to be revealed. Do not waver in your stand and do not fail to intercede. Persevere in your cause for righteousness and justice. I have heard your cries and am answering the call. The sons of perdition will surely account for their murderous deeds. Regardless of the enemy’s temporary victories, know that I have already won this war and determined its outcome.

The larger the battle, the higher the cost. But the cost rendered will gain far more for eternity than has been lost to men. I am delivering My creation from an adversary who has tormented and terrorized since the beginning. (Watchman comment: satan, spiritual warfare Ephesians 6:12) The cup is getting full. The blood that has been shed and piled up for generations has been crying out and My response will be sure and decisive. The wicked never go unpunished. The deceiver has been deceived, and that which he has plotted will be the path to his demise.

Do not give in to fear but stand tall on your watchtowers and defend the innocent with declarations of My presence and My sovereign peace. My rule has not changed nor has My intention waned. I am delivering My people! Remain steadfast in your intercession and look for the host’s intervention as you speak My words. Do not let hatred of the wicked become your preoccupation. It is only through love that My word has power.

It is in the fires of adversity that faith is purified and made strong. It is when pressed on all sides that My strength is made perfect. Do not lower yourself to the ways of men in trying to outwit the enemy, but come up higher and watch with Me. I will give you My eyes with which to see My plans and purposes. Sit at My right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. I have given you My scepter of righteousness. Rule in the midst of your enemies! (Psalm 110:1-2).

This is not the end, but the beginning. It is the beginning of a new time and a new season where the power and zeal of My love will manifest as never before. All of heaven has prepared for this time and it is your prayers that fuel our mission. Stay on the wall and see the deliverance of your God.



No comments: