The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Feast of Trumpets Is Coming! Sept. 20, 2022

This is a very important video I'm telling you about. It is a must that you watch this because time is short. It's called September 26, 2022 because this video refers to the date.  That is how close we are.  The video is 3 hrs long proving the importance of it. I had a download all at the same time which is unusual, the day before today and stayed up all night to make the video, that's how important this information is. It is a combination of videos which support each other. Some talking is fast and you much pay attention to understand it all. Israel is the center of this information and Israeli words that are important are explained. It is necessary that we understand what they are talking about. I'll guarantee you won't be bored. For believers it is easy to keep up with it and understand it.

The Rapture is a hope the Bible says and we are to watch for it. It's a "must watch" while there is still time to get on board. Set aside three hours to watch it. September 26, 2022 is a real possibility. Don't be left behind. We are in a Jubilee year which happens every 49/50 years, when all debts are forgiven according the Old Testament. No preacher can deny that we are at the end of the church age and at the beginning of the tribulation.  


The Jewish calendar is set up for seven feasts. The first four are fulfilled after which the church age happens to gather as many believers as possible. It ends and three more feasts will follow to be fulfilled. The Feast of Trumpets is next, which implies the wedding feast to take place for the Bride of Christ, September 25-27, 2022. The door to heaven will be open for a short time, don't miss it. Even if this is not the time, the Rapture is imminent and you'll be ready.  There is still a time to get saved and this video shares how you can be included.

 

God bless you all and please don't let yourself down and listen to this info. It's about eternity in heaven or hell. All my love, Rita  (Please share this with all who need to know) 

 

September 26, 2022  

https://www.brighteon.com/66fd5cb0-1017-407e-858c-2ed575fa51d5

 


The Feast of Trumpets 2022 – The Day of Judgment or the Rapture? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDP6X7w9OfA 



Feast of Trumpets 2022 RAPTURE, HUGE HIGH WATCH (Mark Biltz) Rosh HaShanah 2022, Jewish NEW YEAR! 


Are you ready to meet the Lord in the clouds??? Jesus is Coming For His Bride

ARE YOU READY?? Rapture Is Imminent!! WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! http://FindJesusToday.net

DISCLAIMER: This video does NOT attempt to set the date of the rapture. Rather, in light of recent events, it only ASKS the question: Could it be soon???

*** PRAYER OF SALVATION *** Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness. I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sinful life. You said in Your Holy Word, (Romans 10:9), that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. At this very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Lord and Savior and according to His Word, I accept Jesus and Your salvation into my heart. Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins and from eternal death. I thank you Jesus that your grace always leads to repentance. Therefore, Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone. I ask in Jesus name that you may add my name to the Book of Life. THANK YOU JESUS FOR DYING FOR ME AND GIVING ME ETERNAL LIFE!

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1nEDBm6ews



https://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/2022/08/jewish-new-year-of-5783-is-coming-aug.html




https://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/2013/02/watchman-report-13-108-blood-moons-and.html



https://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/2013/05/watchman-report-13-249-secret-of-jewish.html



https://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/2017/08/are-you-rapture-ready-etes-vous-rapture.html


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-sKAdXM5A&t=2134s




 

No comments: