The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Watchman Report Nov. 14, 2021 "Wanda Alger, Why I Still Stand"

 

WHY I STILL STAND

by Wanda Alger

After this many of His disciples turned back and no longer walked with Him. So Jesus said to the Twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?” Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.” (John 6:66 ESV)

I'll be honest - it's been hard these past few weeks to stay positive. There are plenty of reasons to be discouraged. AND YET…I have nowhere else to go but to the Lord - and His plans for our good and our welfare have not changed. When I review many of the things that have already happened in this sanctifying process, I can't help but stay standing on the promises of God!

Watch my latest prophetic teaching below as I encourage the saints to stand strong and not give up hope. I review a bit of what happened in Seattle last weekend and how the angelic host are assisting us in our journey towards the "Great Reveal."

PROPHETIC MENTORING TRAINING COURSE!
Launched this week!
Plan an 8-week small group study or class after the holidays.

Wanda Alger | November 13, 2021 at 6:00 am | Categories: Prophetic TeachingVideo Teaching | URL: https://wp.me/p3yvOH-4Jt

No comments: