The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Watchman Report Oct. 20, 2021 "Wycliffe Update"

 

And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.

–Deuteronomy 6:6-7, NLT

News Bytes from Hasso

  • An ultrasound on my shoulders revealed a slight tear in a tendon in my left shoulder and a swollen tendon in my right shoulder. The therapist encouraged me to continue my exercises.
  • A colleague and I enjoyed a bike ride together along one of my favorite shaded trails. Unfortunately, he hit a slick spot, fell, and dislocated his elbow. We had plenty of time at the hospital to hang out with each other. Thankfully, he is getting better.
  • Praise God: one of my 5th-grade Sunday school students took a turn teaching the class this week. His love for God and desire to share the Good News challenges me to grow.
  • Praise God: our next version of FieldWorks—following some last-minute surprises beyond our control—should be ready to release this week!
  • Praise God: 5.75 billion people, using 717 languages, now have access to the full Bible in a language and form that speaks clearly to them (more information at wycliffe.net/statistics). Please pray for our work so that more people can have access to God's Word.

How about you? How can I pray for you?

Your prayers are essential to God's work. Thank you!

Hasso

Contact me:
Hasso Pape
351 Blossom Dr.
Duncanville, TX 75137-2307
1-513-703-2139
hasso_pape@wycliffe.org
Skype: hasso.temp
Wycliffe USA:
PO Box 628200
Orlando, FL 32862
1-800-WYCLIFFE (992-5433)
Give online at wycliffe.org/partner/hasso
To give by check, please include a separate note indicating: "Preference for Hasso Pape's Wycliffe ministry, acct. 280150"

No comments: