The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Rand Paul Endorses Mike Gibbons For U.S. Senate

 


Rand Paul For Senate

 Dear Al,

I desperately need more allies in the U.S. Senate willing to join my fight to END all lockdowns, fire Anthony Fauci and the Mask Mafia, and to drain the swamp. 
 
I am FULLY endorsing my friend Mike Gibbons for Senate in Ohio. He is an America-First champion, constitutional conservative, and is ready to fight side by side with me in the Senate and restore our Republic! 
 
I believe we can end Joe Biden’s Presidency by electing Mike Gibbons to the Senate. Here’s how: 
  • By electing a conservative majority in the U.S. Senate, democrats can’t pass insane $3.5 TRILLION spending bills.
  • Mike Gibbons is fully committed to ending the Mask Mafia, lockdowns, and helping me TERMINATE Anthony Fauci’s job. 
  • Once Mike Gibbons is elected to the U.S. Senate, he can help me hold the Biden administration accountable for their FAILURES in Afghanistan.
The open Ohio Senate seat is Biden’s path to victory during the midterm elections. Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer are salivating over winning this seat…  Let's elect Mike Gibbons to the U.S. Senate and end Biden’s career in Washington! 
 

 

Donate

Mike Gibbons is a successful businessman, man of faith, and a family man. 

Do you know what I like most about, Mike? 

He started his career pouring cement and working on a factory floor. He didn’t start his own business until he was 37. Mike is proof the American Dream is possible for anyone!

I am endorsing Mike Gibbons because I believe he is a hardcore conservative who will fight for the Constitution and make us proud. 

I am personally asking you to answer this call-to-action by rushing a donation of $20.22, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or any amount to Mike Gibbons’s campaign today. 

Donate

I am counting on your help to raise $10,000 in the next 48 hours for Mike. 

You and I can WIN in 2022 and end Biden’s Presidency… but I need your help. 

Please support Mike Gibbons’s campaign by clicking here. 

Thank you,

-- Rand

No comments: