The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Watchman Report Aug. 25, 2021 "Josh Mandel Townhall Tomorrow 7PM"

 


Watchman comment: although I am posting this for Josh, it does not mean I am endorsing him. I consider him a fellow conservative. I have not made up my mind who I am voting for.
Jared Borg here. Did you see Josh's email about his Faith & Freedom Rally this coming Thursday night?

You WON'T want to miss this event. 

RSVP today: https://jmcolerain.eventbrite.com/?aff=email.

Let's FIGHT for Faith & Freedom!

See you Thursday,
Jared

From: Josh Mandel <joshmandel@joshmandel.com>
To: Jared Borg <jared@joshmandel.com>
Date: Aug 19, 2021, 8:03 PM
Subject: BREAKING: Coming to Hamilton County 8/26

Josh Mandel here. I'm excited to announce that I'm coming to Hamilton County next Thursday night.

I want YOU to join me on August 26th at 7 pm at Club Trio for a "Faith & Freedom" Townhall.

RSVP today --> https://jmcolerain.eventbrite.com/?aff=email

Let's FIGHT for Faith & Freedom!

See you next Thursday,
Josh
>>> CLICK HERE TO RSVP TODAY <<<

No comments: