The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Graph of U.S. Immigration Since 1830



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QzLqk5TatI

Patriots, I found this moving graph to be fascinating. I am adopted, but my adopted family was German Hungarian. 

I am not quite sure what my real family was, I do know I have some Mongol (Magyar) blood, so I guess I am an American mutt! The Magyars were people who originated in the Urals and migrated westward to settle in what is now Hungary in the 9th century AD.The Uralic language of the Magyar; Hungarian.

Interestingly, Kaiser Wilhelm was not very popular in WW1 in the U.S. so my adopted family changed their names from Wilhelm to Williams. During WW1 Cincinnati lost its German newspapers, schools and several German named streets and there were anti-German riots and discrimination against Germans.

When I decided to learn German in school I came home and spoke German to my adopted mother. She was quite upset, she got angry with me and would not speak German with me saying WE ARE AMERICANS!

By the way, I always do that to my toothpaste!




sichtbare verwirrung meaning visible confusion

No comments: