The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Watchman Obtains A Confidential Clinton Report On The Election and Project FIRESIGN

Image result for USC daybreak poll for Oct. 20th

Reader comment:  Watchman, you or others can put anything I send out, to others in email, a print out, blog, social media, etc. The handouts I use are versions of emails commonly. And you can use just parts of it, as long as it is in context. I'm trying to be a watchman too. That and an American. Real Christians and Americans used to and should oppose this Evil and Deceit. When I was a young child that's what people did in person. 

Warning me and others about these things. People in my family, Church, parents in the neighborhood, teachers in the school, etc. It is something I really appreciate about these people. I'm trying to be like them, in my own way. 

It was mostly the opposite of this 'New Age'. They teach now what Americans/true Christians used to warn about. But some of the deceptions had already been in place, even back then. 'False Prophet' church/religion has been a major important part of it. And is what I run up against in countering the deceivers in general and the anti-Trump radicals at rallies. 
J.........

Reader comment: This makes sense with all the alien talk in wikileaks emails from John podesta.  A sample of a great deception, although I believe the "great" deception will be in the church.......J


Friends, I was able to procure a copy of a confidential internal Benenson Strategy Group report prepared for Hillary on the presidential election. 
Go to page 6 and read about FIRESIGN, apparently it is Hillary's only hope of winning this election. 
Why would a classified FIRESIGN project be in the Benenson Strategy Group's report on the presidential election under recommended salvage? This is bizarre and disturbing. 
Image result for holographic images in the sky
I gave a talk several years at my church and said our government, the Chinese and Russians had the military ability to project holographic to people, pictured above and below. I said at the time that this would be a powerful military weapon that could trick enemy armies and populations. The Benenson Strategy Group report is below.
Image result for holographic images in the sky

https%3A%2F%2Fgateway.ipfs.io%2Fipfs%2FQmNn3xMESJP9w4yHcF1BTMb6HaFBXusyj2VEMKKWqUhNxf%2F0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

Image result for holographic cities

No comments: