The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Monday, June 10, 2013

"End Times" Poem

My friend, xxxxxxxx wrote this prophetic poem about the coming "End Times".


NEW DIMENSIONS


Vessels of glory where I do dwell,
My sons and daughters please listen - to my vibrating bell!

It’s my work inside you that I am doing,
My kingdom believers it’s time - who are you wooing?

My son Jesus prayed, Abba unite them as one,
grieved - I responded – religion – politics – corruption - divides in the Kingdom.

The Syrian-African runs through the Mount of Olives and is long overdue for an earthquake

My shaking is coming so make a stand,
whoever abides in the vine - creates safely in the land.

From glory to glory - new dimensions to know,
I get much pleasure watching your identities flow.

Time is marching forward to the prophetic finale,
make sure your heart’s are ready - beliefs not in pathetic dark allies.

My word is strong and stable - your gift to trust,
sheep and goats I now divide - this is a must!

Jesus divides the sheep and the goats

My plan almost complete from the beginning of time,
the season is ripe - the harvest - mine.

As I fulfill my promise to - the Holy One,
I’m raising a nation destined, umbrella - ed, not done.

I call all my children to get on board,
my blessings – Kingdom anointings - never meant to hoard.

The nation, my love - restoring my pleasure,
the nations are coming - destruction their measure.

The promise I’ve made to Abraham’s seed,
All nations have soon heard - the gospel need.

God's messenger stops Abraham

Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand,
look at Jesus Ishmael – accept His Kingdom and stand.

The witchcraft beat - Jezebel is a liar,
resist her influences or you’ll be in hell’s fire.

I laugh at your plans Ishmael - Jerusalem’s my JEWEL,
you’ll soon find out - I’m God – No fool!


How God views the world



© 2/7/07  

No comments: